CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

kompius

i need your explanation so that i will not hate you..arghhh..sometime i would like to live on my own..having a great parents,a lots of friends,friends that i trust and always be on my side when i need them..its not like we [friends] never have a problem in our relationship..we do argue a lots, cry, missunderstood, but then it will end up with a hug, and we could understand each other much much more..they even change me being a better person..they know me better than anyone else..they are great,they are nice to people who with me..if something wrong, we'll tall,so i know wat i did wrong..i love them soo much and cant live without my friends..how i wish u n me could b like that..i cant just pretend nothing happened.. i think u did wrong bcoz of dat i really need an explanation or i dont want to see you again, i dont care if we;re not talking...as long as u tell me wat happened.

0 comments: