CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

im tired of pretending that i am strong

she may seem so perfect but behind it all..shes just an accident waiting to happen

this is where the hurting starts & the nightmare begins.

the girl who always looks sad but claims she’s fine.
the girl who puts sad away messages up everyday.
the girl who when she sees you, smiles a half a smile.
the girl who always has time to listen to you vent and is willing to give her opinion to help you in anyway that she can.
the girl who cares about helping everyone but herself.
the girl who cries every night before she goes to sleep.
the girl who pretends that she’s okay while she's dying inside.

the girl who hugs you when you’re down but secretly wishes she could hug you forever.
the girl who tries to look beautiful even though she knows she’s not.
the girl who says that she’ll always be there for you & means it.
that’s me that is the story of my life

You should know by now that when I smile and say "yeah, I'm fine" it's really code for "no I'm not okay and I feel like my world is crashing down around me"

0 comments: